로그인 후에 메인 상단에서 특별한 행사를 확인해 보세요! 50,000원 이상 구매 시 무료 배송!
사용 중인 브라우저의 자바스크립트 기능이 꺼져 있습니다. 이 사이트의 기능을 모두 이용하시려 자바스크립트를 활성화하세요.
허리: 힙 바로 윗쪽의 허리라인을 측정해 주시기 바랍니다. 너무 딱 맞게 측정하지 않도록 주의해 주시기 바랍니다.
몸을 지지해주는 착용감으로 안정감 있는 착용감을 확인해 보세요.
조임 없는 착용감으로 피부와 완벽한 착용감을 느껴보세요.
루즈한 핏감으로 편안한 착용감을 확인해 보세요.
e-mail 공유를 위해서는 로그인이 필요하십니다
I absolutelly love the style of Parka, it fits great.
I have an issue with the zipper for this item, the zipper seems defected. It does not fully unzip :-(
As a thin blooded Florida girl, I'd gone too long without a good coat in Eastern NC. Its not that cold here, I guess, but man, I don't know how I lived before this coat. Its amazing and It fits great! (I normally have to size up with coats and outerwear to fit things underneath but I didn't with this piece.) I've also never had a long coat, and was concerned about the fit on my bottom half... and again, It fits GREAT! :)
If you have stiff zippers spray a little 40-D and presto! I am 118, 5'3" and chose the small which is definitely roomy but this way I can wear layers underneath. LOVE the color, well made for the price!This may be the coat I wear on my Scandanavian cruise ...when I get to go.
Great design, roomy, well made, quality materials, warm but not too warm. I live in Montana and love the length of this coat, the material in pockets and around neck. Only issue is that zippers can be difficult to work. I have two of these coats. Zipper works better on one than the other
This jacket is definitely more defined and elegant than your regular Michelin man parka. It's very warm, blocks all wind and easy to move in. It definitely has room for layers.
It’s a nice looking coat and warm in the snow. But that’s about it. First of all, this coat is made of unbreathable fabrics. Secondly, the shoulders are wide and super tight around the hips. I’m 5’2” and 156lbs and ordered L (large), had to return and exchange it with a medium because it was too big for me. A medium fits okay but very tight by the bottom area.
I initially ordered this in a large but it was too big in the shoulders, arms and waist. I exchanged for a medium. The medium fits fine in the above mentioned areas but is snug in the waist and hips, so snug that when I bend over the snap at the breast area, waist and hem unsnap and they only stay snapped when I am in an upright position. I decided to keep the coat anyway because I am in the process of losing weight. I am certain by then it will fit perfectly for me.
So happy with this jacket!! Got it today tried it on and instantly fell in love! It does run a little big but that’s fine, usually how I like it so I can layer if I have to! This jacket is so comfortable and it’s really warm, perfect for Minnesota winters!
I was looking at this jacket for awhile and finally ordered it . So glad I did . I love it !!! I myself like the looser fit . If u like fit same way order one of these . So comfortable and very warm . Not disappointed at all. Good job Under Armour !!
This is the warmest jacket that I've owned so far. I love it!
- Blocks all wind chill. I had a previous UA jacket that unfortunately did not block the wind and I was resigned to another cold winter this year until I saw this in store and decided to give it a shot. So glad I did!
- I like that this jacket is a down parka but it doesn't have as many of the ribbing that I see on so many others (I've always thought that they looked like the Michelin tire mascot lol).
- Large, deep pockets easily accommodate a phone and wallet.
- Thoughtful design touches: The pockets are lined with a soft, velvety material which are amazing to the touch and the same material lines the collar so that your neck doesn't touch the cold parka material.
- I would say that it does run large - I'm 5'4" 110 lbs and I ordered the XS but still had lots of room underneath to wear more layers. It's more of a boxier fit.
- The zippered pockets under the boobs are a little silly but they are deep, big ones if you care about that sort of thing.
I think the pros FAR outweigh any of the cons for me. I've recommended it to my family and friends, and ordered one for my mom already!