신규 회원 가입 시 (마케팅 수신동의 필수) 15% 할인 쿠폰을 드립니다. 카카오톡 플러스 친구를 맺으시고 다양한 소식을 제일 먼저 확인하세요. 5만원 이상 주문 시 무료 배송!
사용 중인 브라우저의 자바스크립트 기능이 꺼져 있습니다. 이 사이트의 기능을 모두 이용하시려 자바스크립트를 활성화하세요.
정확한 사이즈 측정을 위해 종이 위에 발을 올려 놓고, 발가락의 끝 및 뒤꿈치 포함, 발 천체 둘레를 표시한 뒤 측정해 주시기 바랍니다. 만일, 측정 사이즈가 차트에 명시된 사이즈의 중간에 해당된다면 큰 사이즈를 선택하는 것을 추천 드립니다.
언더아머에서는 아이들을 위해 꼭 맞는 사이즈를 찾을 수 있도록 측정이 쉬운 사이즈 차트를 구성하였습니다. 센티미터 혹은 영국식 변환으로 인해, 두 개의 US 사이즈가 하나의 UK 사이즈 혹은 하나의 cm 사이즈와 동일한 경우가 있을 수 있습니다.
e-mail 공유를 위해서는 로그인이 필요하십니다
다 좋습니다. 겨울용 운동화가 거의 없어 불편했는데 발이 시리지 않아 너무 좋군요. 모양도 좋고 발도 편합니다. 다만 발볼이 넓어 나이키에 대비 한사이즈 작게 주문하면 좋습니다.
말이필요없다. 역시 언더아머다. 하는 말을 실감할수 있었습니다. 직업상 서있고 활동이 많이 하루 8시간 서있고 움직이는데 저번에 농구화가 편할꺼같아 주문했는데 사람들이 반치수크게 신어야한다고 해서 반치수크게 주문했다가 정말 반치수가 커버리는 바람에 실패했는데 이번엔 정사이즈 구매 했습니다.
할인해서 싸게 삿는데 이런 신발이라니..진작사지않았던것을 후회하며 여자친구신발도 하나 주문합니다!
아주 마음에 들어요. 앞으로도 쭉 언더아머...
무슨 말이 더 필요하겠어요??
Awesome shoes. I really love them but I can't replace them, size not available. They are at least size and half smaller. I would try to find it somewhere.
These shoes are small in size but comfortable to wear, light and sophisticated
I already owned several pairs of HOVR sneakers but my old, only pair of water resistant sneakers (UA Spine) were just about ready for retirement. When UA released this pair of water resistant HOVRs I didn't think twice about purchasing. Wasn't sure if I'd need the Reactor insulation but after a brief run in the city during a snow storm here in the Northeast I am now very happy to have that feature.
Also notable is the Michelin tread: I was jogging along at a fairly brisk pace and was delighted to find that the claims of great traction in the elements is verifiable.
Would love to see a water resistant non-insulated HOVR sneaker get released once Spring hits.
Everything is fine till now.
Except for outsole color match with upper. I'm still waiting for MONO BLACK.
I got these more for everyday wear than actual running in inclement weather. I live way up North and we get a LOT of snow. I hate wearing boots, so an athletic shoe that kept my feet warm and dry was really appealing. Add in all the good things I had been hearing about HOVR and I was sold. I bought my pair the day they were released.
I generally wear a 10.5 in UA shoes and these fit true to size. They felt a bit tight when I first got them, but I think that was some of the Reactor insulation, as they fit wonderfully now. I often buy 2E shoes in other brands, but these are pretty comfortable in terms of width.
Bluetooth pairing was trivial with my iPhone. I did go for a 3-mile run to test them out on a day in the high 30's and my feet never got cold. I deliberately stomped through some puddles and my feet stayed dry. The construction doesn't have any pressure points on my foot, so I'm sure I could do longer runs in comfort.
We received some heavy snow last week and the shoes have really proved their worth. The grip from the Michelin soles is outstanding. I've tromped through a lot of snow and always had warm, dry feet. The great part is that when you get inside, your feet aren't super hot either.
One tiny gripe is the laces. They're flat and ribbon-like and have a tendency to twist pretty badly. If it wasn't for all the insulation in the tongue, I think there would be considerable pressure points from those twists.
My bigger disappointment is the HOVR foam. I had high expectations, but feel like the signature foams from other brands are lighter-weight and more plush. I even prefer UA's Charged Cushioning to HOVR. Whether for running or just walking around, they're not uncomfortable, but it's a much stiffer ride than I expected. The other facets of the shoe are enough to keep them around, but they don't make me want to purchase any more HOVR shoes.
These shoes are really comfortable. They fit a lot more snug than the regular Hovr Sonic. The best part is that they are basically waterproof. I walked through some wet grass and the water didn't penetrate at all.
So let me start with the good (or even great) aspects of this shoe.
- It's got a clean, futuristic look that is even more impressive in person than in the photos.
- It's comfortable in the sense that your foot feels very secure in the shoe, regardless of how you move.
- I'll admit, I thought HOVR was a bit of a marketing gimmick, but when I first put these shoes on, I was VERY impressed with how they made me want to keep moving forward. You legitimately feel like you're not making as much contact with the ground. It's a really interesting feeling and I would definitely recommend people give it a try because...wow.
- Outsole grip is just...wow. Again, seems like a huge win for these shoes where other offerings definitely saw a few complains with regard to slippage when the ground gets wet/slick.
Now for some potential cons:
- The tongue of the shoe is a bit plush which causes two negatives. The first is that, depending on your instep, these shoes feel REAL snug. Not enough to be uncomfortable, but if you're used to wearing more casual slip-on shoes, just know that these probably won't be that and they are definitely made for performance. The second is that tying them tightly results in a kind of bulgy look from the top. Again, that may depend on your instep.
- These definitely keep your feet WARM. If you want to keep your feet warm, then these are for you. If you prefer to keep your feet cool, you might be better off picking up one of their knit options. Now, I know that this is in the description as part of how the shoe is being advertised and sold, but it is significantly warmer than I expected, so just *temper* your expectations.
All-in-all, a spectacular shoe, really. I think with just a few adjustments to the insulation and the thickness of the tongue, these might be my perfect shoe. Maybe we'll see something like that in the next iteration.